Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bhuts moldy inside

Posted by zelicindy (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 28, 12 at 9:31

Our Bhuts have frown great all summer. Plants are full of peppers. But have noticed once they start turning red or yellow OR HAVE turned they get moldy inside!!! What is going on??? Will all of them be like this??? Aruggggg!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bhuts moldy inside

I have heard many reasons why this happens. IMO this article seems to have the best answer. It should go away as your plants mature.

Here is a link that might be useful: mold inside peppers

o

Thanks romy6! Hope it does stop as the peppers grow "older and wiser"!!! Beautiful, healthy plants...sigh....so disapointing!!! This is our 4th year of growing Bhuts and first time we have ran across this.

o

Yep. I think we all have had this happen. It usally always goes away. Not much you can do to prevent it .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here