Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chilliwin

Milk for Foliage Spray

chilliwin
10 years ago

I got a very good tip from ERIC (LeafEricson) to use MILK to treat white powder mild dew. I used it before and this time I use it again. Thank you again ERIC, you seems to me very busy not much time for the forum, be happy whatever you do.

In the forum we have an old question of rusty leaves but I cannot recollect properly what were the solution of this problem. I did contact our local experts and looking for information on the net to solve this problem. I have found there are so many reasons to have rusty leaves. I cannot figure out what is the cause of this problem of my plant.

As an experiment, I sprayed MILK with water to my plant recently. It looks like somewhat benefit to the plant. Last time when I used it I saw a thin layer of white film on the leaves, it was disgusting but this time I do not see that, it looks more better. Again I tried to get more information on the net and found MILK could be used as foliage spray it benefits to the plants.

I have found only the positive of using MILK, if you have some experiences about it, negative or positive, please share here.

Caelian

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?