Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blueeyedgardenmaster

Im Trying to Figure out What Type of Pequin Peppers im growing

My peppers dont match any description of the size of any pequin peppers. They match in description of ripening colors from green/black to orange then a slight red. But my peppers get a total length of 1/4" long. I been growing this same type pepper for 6 years. 6 years ago i went to Home Depot and bought Jalapino pepper plants. some how by mistake this plant got was sold to me. They do not sell these anywhere so it was a freak accident. I have been using my seeds to re grow every year.. So the pepper is no longer than a 1/4" long . some grow straight up on the plant and others the stem curves and they grow facing down. they start green/black then turn orange and then some turn a slight red. These peppers are hot as hell.. I can eat the hottest of peppers too. Lots of them finish growing about as big as a BB for a BB gun. Even those little BB sized peppers are hot as hell... I would really like to know what kind of Pequin plant this is.. I could submit pictures if my description isnt enough.. Please anyone let me know if you know of these..

Comments (11)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio