A good mix

Posted by pepperchuck 8b coastal MS (chuckmiestchovich@yahoo.com) on
Thu, Aug 7, 14 at 14:30

Here's today's harvest. Getting bigger and more diverse

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A good mix

Nice!

What are the white ones down front? Awesome color.

Dennis

o

The white ones are white ghosts. I'm not sure if they are officially or not but I do really like the plant and the pods look really cool.

o

Upclose

o

Love the white ghost! Looks like a white chocolate bonbon.

Alison

o

Beautiful pods, I like the white also.
Randal

o

I know white bhuts are nowhere near stable, but I'd love to get my hands on some seeds. white peppers are awesome. end of story.

o

Just dried the first couple pods, in a few weeks there is going to be a ton ready to roll and I'll definitely keep you in mind judo... owe you one!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here