Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thebutcher_gw

The last of the bunch of my Hot Peppers

thebutcher
10 years ago

My last peppers to plant and what should I do. The rest I will probably throw out in a couple weeks to make room under the lights, they were just backups. Also dont mind the mix in the photo, I am sure it is not that good, I ran out of Pine bark so it was more like (1 part pine bark, 3 part spag peat moss, 2 part perlite and 1 part left over organic CHoice MG) I can always make more later I guess and just monitor it for now.

The one to the left is a Guarritto, this was a tough one but got it going where it is and just re-potted today from a solo cup. But this will be my pride and joy because it was the only one that made it with my neglect of trips and such.

- I did not fertlize it yet should I, I just soaded it with water after repot?

- It has not been hardened yet and afraid because it is small and bugs are biting my others. so should I leave it under my T-5 Light for another week or so or just leave it under my T-5 till spring?

The other is a Caribean Red, I will plant this out side and repot it tonight but only have a 2 gallon pot left. I know it is past due but I can winter it and leave it under my T-5. I just want to grow it for the heck of it, I am not into really hot peppers but would be fun to try one plus I can mix it in with hotsauce of some sort

I also plan on getting a couple more T-5s since I am late palnting.

Thanks again all,
- Mr Beno

Comments (3)

Sponsored