Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
you know your a chili head when

Posted by azzure08 7 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 30, 12 at 19:58

*you walk pass a garden and automatically like for pepper plants.

*you see a person it drying chilies on the side of their home and want to ash the type but get bummed out because no one is out side lol

what defines yall as chili heads?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: you know your a chili head when

Peppers are the center of your meal. You try to decide what goes good with your peppers, so you know what you're cooking. Also, your friends stop coming around, because they grow tired of you constantly trying to get them to sample your latest harvest.

Tim

o

Your wife and children often cannot breathe because of the vapors emitting from the kitchen.....

o

The bathroom becomes your refuge. WiFi equipped, of course! Gotta post those pepper pics!

o

@Calcat....I started on a 7 pot last night and ate some more with lunch today. That's exactly where I was! I swear that pepper is EVIL!

Tim

o

...when you've eaten so many peppers that your bodily fluids are actually hot !

o

...when you stare at the pepper pods,blink, and hope they have ripened.

o

• Posted by robeb Kansas City area (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 30, 12 at 22:20

*you walk pass a garden and automatically like for pepper plants.
*you see a person it drying chilies on the side of their home and want to ash the type but get bummed out because no one is out side lol

Is this some sort of new take on the English language?

I'm it corn for cused.

o

LOL @robeb +1

o

robeb;

The OP misplaced 3 letters in three different words. Not a big deal.

o

Your wife and children often cannot breathe because of the vapors emitting from the kitchen.....

LOL. Yeah, been there, done that.

I've been told to only make my hot sauce when the house will be vacant for two or more hours.

o

Peppernovice

So with you on the meals should revolve around peppers. That's the first thing that comes to my mind when dinner is being thought about. "What goes good with peppers?"

o

robed I am sorry I was trying to type as I was running out but I am so glad I have the English police to point it out, I bet it made your day to type that Lmao!

o

When you feel like the only one. You're all lonely and feel like an outcast. Nobody understands you, and why you put yourself through so much pain. Nobody can understand your obsession and addiction.

Then I discovered a group therepy forum to discuss my problem with - its called the hot pepper forum!

Not many people eat really hot peppers in the UK, and if you start raving about bhuts, they assume you are gay! :-)

o

LOL @robeb -1

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here