4. Sweet banana
5. Santa Fe
6. Habanero
7. Scotch bonnet
8. Red Caribbean
9. Red mushroom

1. Naga variant
  2. Bolivian rainbow

I'm interested in anything really but I really like hots and super hots. Just let me know thanks

Comments (32)

• scgreenthumb1987
    10 years ago

Only superhot I'll be able to trade seeds on this year is chocolate bhut. I do have orange hab now. It will be a few more weeks until the bhuts are ripe tho. Id like some reaper seeds and maybe scotch bonnet(all mine died due to deer this year):-(

• scott123456
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I sent you an email

• scott123456
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I'm not sure if you got my email but im willing to trade for the bhut ill can send you some now if you shoot me an email with your address and you can send me the bhut seeds when they are ready

• scgreenthumb1987
    10 years ago

I got it. Just replied. Wait to send yours. I'd feel awful awkward if the plants died or walked away(the way this year went, it wouldn't surprise me) lol

• scott123456
    Original Author
    10 years ago

No worries..if something happens, o well just get me back some other time. I have plenty to get me started next season.

• scgreenthumb1987
    10 years ago

I got it. Just replied. Wait to send yours. I'd feel awful awkward if the plants died or walked away(the way this year went, it wouldn't surprise me) lol

• scorpion_john
    10 years ago

Scott, email me a list of what your interested in. John

• judo_and_peppers
    10 years ago

sending an email now.

• scott123456
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Scorpion john I sent you an email.

Judo and peppers I never received your email.

• pepperdave
    10 years ago

I have red,yellow,and brown scorpions / red and brown ghosts Would like some reapers. I'm new at this how do I trade I got lots of seed good year and still going

• scott123456
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Pepper Dave I tried to email you but you don't have an email listed. Click my user name and then click the send me an email link. And shoot me an email

• scott123456
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Here a reaper from this years harvest

• judo_and_peppers
    10 years ago

I tried again, it should go thru this time.

• scott123456
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I never got your emaisl judo so I tried emailing you

• muddranch
    10 years ago

Hi
    We have open pollinated :
    Conquistador (produces like jalepenos), Big Jim.(not a big producer, but big pepper and warm), Japanase Hontaka, (small, red, pepper warmth noticed at front of the tongue),Have a fat Jalepeno,(medium heat), Mariachi (a favorite, good producer, good taste and warm) Sunrise, Sunset ( mild, but interesting color..yellow, or orange, and good producer)
    Am interested in Carolina Reaper, Santa Fe, Red Caribbean and Bolivian Rainbow....My preferences for heat is around the jalepenos reading...and I wait until the peppers turn red before harvesting...
    Let me know if any of the above interest you.
    Thanks, Wally

• scott123456
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Mudd ranch,

Im sure we can work out a trade. I just want to caution you that all the peppers yu show intrest in are significantly hotter than a jalepeno ( especially the reaper). But if your still game
    let me know.

• pepperdave
    10 years ago

I emailed you again see if it goes through this time

• muddranch
    10 years ago

> I have friends that yell for hotter...and my tastebuds may return to their younger cravings...so lets trade. And you noticed the peppers seeds I have are milder than those grown by you.
    Thanks for the response..talk soon
    Wally
    Sent this note via email yesterday..not sure it went through

• pepperdave
    10 years ago

Scott I sent you an email . All my peppers are open pollinated but any crosses would all be super hots. My brown scorpions all came from seed collected from red it was a nice surprise to get browns that are hotter then the reds.The yellow scorpions are not hot enough for me but have a nice flavor still plenty hot and productive. Brown ghosts and red have a different flavor red being fruitier browns smokier . Im saving seed from all my finest peppers

• pepperdave
    10 years ago

Brown ghosts , red ghosts , brown scorpions , red scorpions yellows not in picture .Sure would like to put some reapers and brown 7 pods in this picture next year

• scott123456
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I sent you another email pepper dave

• scott123456
    Original Author
    10 years ago

mudd ranch i sent you an email

• pepperdave
    10 years ago

Scott I sent you a box. Brown , red ,and yellow scorpion pods Priority Mail . Try them before growing . Let me know what you think

• mspeppajo
    10 years ago

Hi pepperdave!

Hon, I would love seeds from red and brown ghosts and all three colors of the scorpions!! I just don't know what I have for trade. The only thing that came in for me this year was 2 chimayos! I planted soooooooo late! I was caring for my dying mother and did not have time to plant anything. After she passed in the late spring, I knew it was way too late to plant but I thought I would try anyways. I mean only now some of my plants are flowering!!! Lol!! I think the cold is going to get to them. Let me know what you need maybe I can find some. Thanks

Jo

• hillseeker
    10 years ago

Hi, I will have some seeds to trade and I'm from Canada. I'm mostly looking for colored habaneros, bhuts, or medium spicy or unusual peppers.

PEPPERDAVE: Can you share some yellow bhuts? I would LOVE to try them!

I am trying to arrange a Canadian seed swap but haven't had much time to make this list and get it all put together. Still waiting for ripening. But PLEASE CONTACT ME SO I CAN ADD YOU TO MY MAILING LIST and I will get that sent out ASAP.

I will have the following to trade and possibly even more varieties once I check my stock.

- Trinidad Scorpion - 2-3 varieties
    - Yellow Scotch Bonnett
    - Chocolate Scotch Bonnett
    - Orange Habanero
    - Possibly chocolate habanero and bhut
    - Bhut Jolokia
    - Something that looks like a bhut crossed with a scropion. Hotter than bhut in my opinion
    - Chimayo
    - Yellow Jelly Bean
    - Chocolate Fatalii
    - Numex Twilight
    - Bonda Ma Jacques
    - Some thai type chili unknown variety
    - Many others I know that were traded with me last year. Just have to double check.

• Armageddon
    10 years ago

Pepperdave shoot me a email

• pepperdave
    10 years ago

HillSeaker I dont have yellow butts They are not as hot as the red or brown. I do know a local farmer growing them so I think I can help. Will have to get pepper and collect seed .Should not be a problem I'll Later today and let you know. I see no problem I need to look at his crop anyway I have gotten seed from him before.

• judo_and_peppers
    10 years ago

Scott, the seeds you sent arrived today. thank you very much. yours will most likely be sent out later today, or tomorrow morning at the latest.

thanks again,
    Jason

• pepperdave
    10 years ago

Got your seed Scott .Thanks so much Reapers next year

• pepperdave
    10 years ago

Ms PeppaJo
    Sent you seeds today. Every thing you asked for.
    Your my backup across the bay.
    Its always good to spread good genetics
    Good luck with next years crop but be careful at harvest these peppers are hot

• scorpion_john
    10 years ago

Hillseeker, check my trade list to see if theres anything you want and email me. I'd like to try a couple on your list. John

• pepperdave
    10 years ago

These are from red scorpion seed

Sponsored
Franklin County's Remodeling & Handyman Services