RE: id again

photo 7000274866_9e86508e7c_z.jpg

o

LOL. Funniest. Picture. Evar.

o

LMAO Willard,

I'm happy you're making good use of my demotivational poster. I should have copyrighted it!

o

Looks like a "Naga" variety. I'm growing Vipers and those look quite similar. Just a heads up before you eat it, it'll be smoking hot

o

It has so much use, Ottawa, which is kind of a shame.

o

Ready for some heavy pod variations? Same plant

o

Unexpected wind storm broke a branch so excuse the green pods.

o

The rounder ones are smooth skinned while the pointed ones are bubbly.

o

All off one broke branch

o

Taste like no other pepper I have. And I hate to admit it , but its way past my heat tolerance. Makes my chocolate bhuts feel like bell. By far hotter than the red moruga I had. Almost instant heat. Like a punch in the face. Then gets hotter. I'm going to seed them and grow them out until they are stable. Has a almost fruit like taste. What little bit of taste it gives thru the heat.

o

I am intrigued! Sorry if I missed it (I'm reading this thread on my tiny cell phone screen) but what kind did you think you were getting in the order from eBay?

Have you ever cloned a plant, I would love to try to grow one of what you have to make a 1 of a kind hot sauce from! Let me know if you're willing to try, I could send you some cloned plants of some of my varieties I got from cross country nursery this year. They seem to all be true except for one bonus yellow bhut that I didn't order. :)

o

It was suppose to be red bhut. And this was my first year with super hots and growing from seed. So u have no clue about cloning lol. I'm just now toying around with hydroponics feeling good about myself now there's something else im behind on :-( lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here