Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scgreenthumb1987

new kinda burn. had to share this

scgreenthumb1987
10 years ago

I'm sure were all familiar with the burn from bhut. I personally won't eat pizza without a nice fresh bhut diced over it before cooking. Wellllll. My mouth is a OK. But for the first time as long as I've ate them. I'm fried. I have 4 lip rings and a 0 gauge tongue ring, somehow I got it THRU a hole in my lip around a ring. Ever had that burn from IN your skin? Am I alone?

Comments (2)

• Roslyn.S
    10 years ago

Well sometimes it happens when we eat spicy food and don't drink enough water. I had that once.... I know how you must be feeling.... drink lots of water that will help.
    1 tip: after eating spicy things if you want to get rid of the burn then put a piece of bread in your mouth that will calm down the burning sensation in few minutes. Never eat sugar when burning sensation happens. That just wont help.

Hope this helps.

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    10 years ago

scgreenthumb is talking about a piece of pepper caught inside the piercing...similar to the way a piece of pepper gets caught between the teeth and gums, spreading its liquid fire around the tooth, I imagine. I have no piercings, but I've definitely heard others mention this fun little occurence.

Josh

Sponsored