Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Armageddon got your messgae

Posted by andyandy 6bMI (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 24, 12 at 9:01

I'd love to hook up and get some bhuts and seeds. Sounds like you are also in SE Michigan. I live in Farmingto Hills and work in Ann Arbor

aandrews@dcsbiz.com

thank you so much,
Andy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Armageddon got your messgae

I think you meant to send this to his email?

o

I don't know what his email is. That;s why i posted this and left me address.

o

Hi Andy in the message he posted to you or any message he has posted next to his name is (My page) when you click on that for any member it will list their email address if they have one listed and Armageddon has one.

Mark

o

I see it, thank you I had no idea

o

just sent you my number and location for pickup will be waiting to hear from ya .

o

thanx, i did not see it, may be in my spam

o

Do not see it and it was not in my spam. I did send you an email earlier after it was pointed out to me that I could find your email on a post. Did you send it to the email i listed above. I may have some old email listed on my page.

o

yep, the email listed on my page is way old, almost 6 years old

o

Well fix it!

o

just emailed you again with the info you should have it now will be waiting to hear from ya .

o

Damn I feel like I am missing out on the pepper swap...I also live in Farmington Hills LOL

o

simsedward if you do live in Farmington Hills you can come on down to will also hook ya up with a goody bag let me know .

o

Nope. I'm still NOT moving from sunny SoCal -- I don't care if I do get free seeds when relocating to Michigan!

;)

o

I hope you crazy kids can hook up and make great peppers together! I'll be sitting here in NC green with envy! :)

Tim

o

woohooman i feel ya i am only in michigan for about another month or so myself then its off to my Condo got to love time shares fits right into any scedule Cheers!!!

o

Good deal Armageddon! Take some Bhut seeds with you, some 5-1-1 and a couple of oak barrels and put one on each side of the jacuzzi.

:)

Kevin

o

then it wouldn't be considered Vacation .....i leave all work behind ... i could use few extra shade trees though ....LOL

o

Here is my true Condo ....ROLMFAO

o

Looks awesome, you're leaving just in time to get away from the cold.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here