Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello John.....I hate you!

Posted by peppernovice 7 b (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 24, 12 at 20:50

Scorpion_John was kind enough to mail some lava to me. It was in the form of vacuum sealed douglahs. I say kind, but I really mean EVIL. I sampled a piece about the size of a dime. That's it, just a little dime. Well, that was about 10 minutes ago. I am salivating uncontrollably, my lips are on fire, and I'm pretty sure my tongue melted long ago. If you desire the "no bottom jaw " look, maybe he will send you some and you can melt your face off! Thank you John for enlightening me as to what real pain is!

Tim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello John.....I hate you!

Tim - i take it u liked it? Lol. You gonna plant it next year? Its kinda a different burn than the others, the worst i've found so far. John

o

A dime? That's a mighty big piece for a fresh super-hot. I cross-cut mine wafer-thin for sampling.

---

So you be peppernovice no longer.

I dub thee 'peppercasualty'.

o

I will definitely plant it next year. It hurts so good! After the initial shock wore off, I added some to my salsa, then added some more to my dinner. I only ate about a quarter of a pepper, but I feel like I conquered a beast! :) Thank you.

Tim

o

LMAO....pepper casualty.....I love it! Thank you for the confidence booster DMF.

Tim

o

So it was the 7-pot Lava?? I saw a video of it, looks good :)

o

Lol, I just finished cleaning seed from about 500 Trinidad Scorpion Moruga. I didn't expect them to be too bad, but was I wrong. When I cut the stem off of them, I could shake drops of oil out of about 20% of them. Fortunately, getting my jaw melted off is not on my agenda for the evening. I did NOT taste them.

I have a Douglah plant that should have ripe peppers within the next 3 weeks.

DarJones

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here