Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
imwalter

Peter Peppers

imwalter
10 years ago

I need help and I don't know where to ask. I lost all of my pepper plants this year to a crazy person that Cut them down. I am looking for help as to where to buy fresh Peter peppers (preferably red), PODS not the seeds. Not looking for plants. I really need fresh peppers. if anybody can help me or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Email me at chilihead.ira@gmail.com or call my cell.. 845-665-9414

Comments (5)

• judo_and_peppers
    10 years ago

I can't help you because I don't grow peters (got plenty of habs for you though), but this sounds like a story that needs to be told. a crazy person cut down all your plants? please do go on.

• imwalter
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I live in an apartment complex. I grow my Peppers in pots in the common area. Everybody knows they are mine as I am seen rendering TLC every couple days. Some moron cut them down! For no apparent reason. Last year the grounds keeper hit them with a weed whacker. Last year they were in ground. I lost 15 plants last year and 16 this year. This year included peter.. bhut.. trinidad scorpion bt and fatali. Rather pissed. I can get all peppers fresh but cant find peters.

• judo_and_peppers
    10 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that. where in FL do you live? I grow mine in an apartment complex as well, though thankfully I have a fence around where mine are grown.

some people really don't like spicy stuff. in fact some people hate it so much they don't want others to enjoy spicy food either.

• imwalter
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Im in pompano beach on the border of ft lauderdale. Hey. I like talking with you. Find me on facebook.. imwalter@yahoo.com is my email for that.. otherwise yahoo acct isnt used.. my real email Is chilihead.ira@gmail.com

• imwalter
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Im in pompano beach on the border of ft lauderdale. Hey. I like talking with you. Find me on facebook.. imwalter@yahoo.com is my email for that.. otherwise yahoo acct isnt used.. my real email Is chilihead.ira@gmail.com

Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm