Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Peter Peppers

Posted by imwalter Florida (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 19, 13 at 22:26

I need help and I don't know where to ask. I lost all of my pepper plants this year to a crazy person that Cut them down. I am looking for help as to where to buy fresh Peter peppers (preferably red), PODS not the seeds. Not looking for plants. I really need fresh peppers. if anybody can help me or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Email me at chilihead.ira@gmail.com or call my cell.. 845-665-9414

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Peter Peppers

I can't help you because I don't grow peters (got plenty of habs for you though), but this sounds like a story that needs to be told. a crazy person cut down all your plants? please do go on.

o

I live in an apartment complex. I grow my Peppers in pots in the common area. Everybody knows they are mine as I am seen rendering TLC every couple days. Some moron cut them down! For no apparent reason. Last year the grounds keeper hit them with a weed whacker. Last year they were in ground. I lost 15 plants last year and 16 this year. This year included peter.. bhut.. trinidad scorpion bt and fatali. Rather pissed. I can get all peppers fresh but cant find peters.

o

I'm sorry to hear that. where in FL do you live? I grow mine in an apartment complex as well, though thankfully I have a fence around where mine are grown.

some people really don't like spicy stuff. in fact some people hate it so much they don't want others to enjoy spicy food either.

o

Im in pompano beach on the border of ft lauderdale. Hey. I like talking with you. Find me on facebook.. imwalter@yahoo.com is my email for that.. otherwise yahoo acct isnt used.. my real email Is chilihead.ira@gmail.com

o

Im in pompano beach on the border of ft lauderdale. Hey. I like talking with you. Find me on facebook.. imwalter@yahoo.com is my email for that.. otherwise yahoo acct isnt used.. my real email Is chilihead.ira@gmail.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here