Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mspeppajo

Searching for seeds/pods

mspeppajo
10 years ago

Hello y'all !! I am looking for either these seeds or pods in preparation for next seasons 2014 garden. Many of these are container size plants which is what I need the most of. There are a few that are not which is fine as well. If you have any of these and want to trade let me know and I will see what I can do!!! Thank you so much!!! Pepper heads are the greatest!!!
: )

Amish Bush
Aji Cito
Aji de Jardin
Aji Limon Peru-yellow (mild)
Aji Limon (hot)
Atomic Starfish
Beni Highland
Beni Market
Charleston
Chocolate 7 Pot.
Explossive Ember
Duemila.
Dorset Naga
El Incendio
Firecracker chile
Filius Blue
7 Pot Chaguanas
Thai Sun
Tom Thumbs
Yatsy(yatsufusa)

This post was edited by MsPeppaJo on Sun, Oct 13, 13 at 2:27

Comments (16)

• mspeppajo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks to everyone helping me gather other seeds. Yes, this is a wish list but I plant what I can gather from the kindness of my pepper buddies from the forum!! And yes, your kindness to me will be paid forward to as many newbies as I can find!!! WE WILL COVER THE EARTH IN PEPPERS!! Too bad I can't eat them, right?! And my hubby just got shot down too (stomach issues)...right now I leave it to my boys to carry on!! LOL! :).
    Thanks again all!! We luv y'all !!

• judo_and_peppers
    10 years ago

that's quite a list. I feel it rivals my own. I've got a few of those, which ones have you already covered?

• Armageddon
    10 years ago

MsPeppaJo so your list is complete if not let me know i have some of the seeds on your wish list .

• User
    10 years ago

MsPeppaJo, is this your wish list or Chef JJ's LOL

That's a pretty good sized list you're trying to source. Send me an email, I can supply a few.

BTW, you have a duplicate on your list. Dorset Naga = Naga Morich.

Bill

This post was edited by ottawapepper on Sat, Sep 28, 13 at 10:00

• mspeppajo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi!!
    Thanks to Linda I got the MOA Jamaican Scotch Bonnet, I was one of the 7 to sign up for it, I got my Tepin, Datil, and Wild Brazil. I even got Pequin tossed in!!!! Awesome!!!!!! Awesome!!! I luv my pepperbuddies!!!!

And PepperDave, my ole Pal, HA!! You should have seen me open your envelope... Couldn't smell a thing but I went into a sneezing fit like you wouldn't believe!! Lol!! Aaaachooo, aaachooo, aaachooo.... I went and touched it again!!!! I have ghosts and scorpions (colors) from PD. Thanks Dave!!!

• mspeppajo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Oh yes!!! Lol!!! My southern sweetie DMForcier thanks for the St Peter and Peter peppers!!! How do I explain those to my church group?!!

• mspeppajo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have a few Chimayo pods that have come through for me I will need to dry the seeds but if anyone needs some and can possibly help me out with my search ( do u know someone with the seeds I am looking for? ) or if you are a newbie let me know!!!!

• mspeppajo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Have a few Takanotsume and my Black Cuban plants look good...so hopefully some luck there!! It looks like my Bishops Crowns are starting to take shape too

• mspeppajo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Have a few Takanotsume and my Black Cuban plants look good...so hopefully some luck there!! It looks like my Bishops Crowns are starting to take shape too

• esox07 (4b) Wisconsin
    10 years ago

Still need Twilights??? Let me know. I will send some if you email me an address.
    Bruce

• mspeppajo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I think I am ok on Twilights but never turn away fresh seeds if they are being offered! So it is up to you!

• mspeppajo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

You know what? I did not thank my friends in New Jersey for the peppers you sent! That Chinese 5 color should be interesting!!! The Vietnamese pepper, do you know more about it? Oh and the one that is labeled with what looks like SdB? The first thing that popped into my head was scotch bonnet but that d threw me. Oops gotta go pick up my boys!!! I will talk to you soon!

• mspeppajo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Peppernovice... My dear sweet Tim, you make this little pepper world go around !! You have been so kind and so generous to so many people and to me... You have definitely made your mark in the pepper forum!!! I keep telling my husband the next time we go drive Skyline drive and the Blue ridge parkway we are definitely going into NC this time as I have been wanting to visit a children's home we sponsor there and since we will be there....lol!!! Thanks for all you do , Hon.

Jo

• mspeppajo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Peppernovice... My dear sweet Tim, you make this little pepper world go around !! You have been so kind and so generous to so many people and to me... You have definitely made your mark in the pepper forum!!! I keep telling my husband the next time we go drive Skyline drive and the Blue ridge parkway we are definitely going into NC this time as I have been wanting to visit a children's home we sponsor there and since we will be there....lol!!! Thanks for all you do , Hon.

Jo

• hillseeker
    10 years ago

I'm searching for colored habanero's, scotch bonnet's, bhuts, or scorpions. Ajai starfish, brain strain,

I have bhut Jolokia, a few trinidad scorpions, habanero, chocolate habanero, and a couple chocolate & yellow scotch bonnet varieties. I will make an official list but that's off the top of my head. Please msg me if you want to trade.

• mspeppajo
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Hill!!
    Actually I have those...it seems to be the smaller container size plants that are giving me the most trouble in trying to find them this year!!!