Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free Random Super Hot Seeds

Posted by vermiman (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 3, 12 at 8:00

I've got 5 bags of Super Hot seeds. They consist of yellow 7 pot, brain strain, peach bhuts, 7 pot jonah, fatalii, red bhut jolokia, orange 7 pot, 7 pot douglah red. The seeds are mixed and open pollinated. If interested comment here mentioning that you're in. To pay it forward I'll cover the postage. In Continental US only.

They go to the first 5 posts.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free Random Super Hot Seeds

do u have any that aren't mixed to trade? John

o

I'd like to try my hand at growing some super hots.

Email in my profile.

ThanX

o

I would love seed. Thank you.

o

I would love to receive some of your seeds. I am a newby to this list, but have had a great time reading all the various posts. If you stiff have some of these seeds, I will try to grow them and pay forward the seeds I harvest from them to other members. Assuming all workout for me!

o

Opps! I forgot to include my email, mselsal@yahoo.com Thank you!

o

Must be something in the air! I forgot my email also. bpwilly@comcast.net. Thanks

o

I would love some seeds!

Thanks!

Mswiggi@hotmail.com

o

I would be very happy to receive any of those seeds :)

o

I know i might be late on this .. but I would like some seeds

o

I know i might be late on this .. but I would like some seeds heres My email funkuralph@gmail.com

o

If there any left ( saw multi posts) I'd love some seeds!!!! I share pods with hot head friends already. Grew my first bhut last year, usually habs. Even if none left, thanks for your generous offer. Wanda

wjp4140@yahoomcom

o

You're responding to a post from 2012.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here