Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mspeppajo

Down & out...Just for awhile!!

mspeppajo
10 years ago

Hi y'all !! Just wanted to say Hi to all my Pepperfriends from last year and Hey to the new ones I am making this year! I will be having back surgery (5th and hopefully last time in 2 months) tomorrow after which I will have to wear a back brace for a few weeks. Needless to say, I won't be going anywhere or doing much so hopefully expect to see me on the forum hoping to hear from y'all , how things have been, any interesting taste test stories! You know all that fun stuff!

I did not get to grow the garden we had sooo prepared for this year. My Mother, who had Parkinson's took a turn, and went down very quickly. I acted as her caregiver so was unable to prepare the garden. She passed away peacefully late Spring. I knew it was too late to plant but I thought I would try some and see what would happen. Things are flowering now but I have had a couple Chimayos come in. There are more pods on it. My black Cuban has pods on it now to wait for them to turn. Same with the alma and Takanotsume. Anything Habanero style is only now on some plants starting to grow. It has been interesting!! My wish list ( made end of Sept ) is a bit different for next year. More container style plants tossed in the mix.

Well, hope to talk to you later

Jo

Comments (7)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!