Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stormtruck2

New Here!! But not to the world. LOL

stormtruck2
10 years ago

This is my first post, and since the HP forum is my favorite, thought I should post it here. If this is the wrong place, well, it ain't my first mistake of the day. LOL Personal data is in the profile so I'll not bore you with it here. I've really enjoyed what I have read here, and learned much. This year we have picked about 200 pounds of sweet peppers from our gardens, just picked the hots tonight. We have canned, dehydrated, and frozen lots of it. The rest I have two organic based restaurants, and a couple of small grocery stores that like to buy our peppers. The chefs really like knowing who they are buying the peppers from and can come see them growing during the season. Here is just a couple pictures of our little plot.

{{gwi:1237002}}
Look forward to contributing what little I can. Eager to learn where to find some seeds to buy. Not a lot of options for exotic peppers here in Iowa. Most of my seed I buy through seed savers here in Iowa. Great organization and I am happy to do business with them. www.seedsavers.com

Comments (2)

Sponsored
FineLine Kitchens, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars81 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Center Serving the DMV Area