Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chilliwin

Seeds and sellers

chilliwin
11 years ago

I have been reading this forum since I found it and learning container gardening as much as I can. Before I knew this forum I have already bought chilli seeds. The source of my paid chilli seeds is ebay, I haven't seen anyone recommended to buy seeds from ebay. It makes me worry about my already germinated and growing chilli plants. I do not like to be one of the unfortunate planters who finally realized their plants are not the plants they are expected. Until we got the fruits we cannot complain to the sellers, it has been mentioned by so many gardeners here. I have been doing a kind of experiment of growing hot chillis as a hobby without expending much money and space.

Still now I am looking for reliable seed sellers. Today again I ordered "red ghost and orange fatali" from http://www.pepperseeds.eu/ the seeds are more expensive than the ebays. However I do not know the reliability of this website. Please let me know the reliable chilli seeds sellers on the net. I am interested about their growing guideline, quality of the seeds, cost, packing and the shipping.

Sincerely,

Caelian

Comments (12)

Sponsored