Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chile Pepper Bonsai -guide!

Posted by fatalii.net (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 25, 07 at 7:29

I finally got my 'from chile to bonsai' guide finished, here it is:
http://www.fatalii.net/growing/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=95&Itemid=105

-J
www.fatalii.net

Here is a link that might be useful: Chile to bonsai -guide

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chile Pepper Bonsai -guide!

great looking plants J you got the bonsai thumb
dan

LET IT BURN

o

Cool.
Bhut Jolokia would be a good pepper to Bonsai.
You only need a few pods at a time because of their heat and a small plant might produce a constant supply of fresh ones year round when grown indoors.

o

The ones with a tiny pods look cool, like small apples on a tree or something! :)

BTW. it's a good idea to give some extra light for the stem before cutting the plant down. Just to get some fresh leaves out there before cutting the plants.
Less risky if the plant you're cutting is valuable to you. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: www.fatalii.net

o

I've got some chile Pequin comming up right now.
Maybe if the crickets don't get them I'll try and Bonzai one of them.

o

J, amazing bonsai's! I really would love to try this with a Bolivian Rainbow but I can't seem to find one anywhere here in Oklahoma. So amazing, thank you for the great tutorial, hopefully I will get to try it out one day!

Julie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here