Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks Veterans and Military

Posted by esox07 4b Wisconsin (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 11, 13 at 10:53

Thanks Veterans and Military

Hello All. Just wanted to remind everyone it is Veterans Day and to give a shout out to all the current and past military folks out there. And to say Thank You.

Oh, and don't forget that many restaurants are honoring the vets & military with free and reduced meals today.

Here is a link that might be useful: Free/reduced meals for Vets and Military on Veterans Day

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks Veterans and Military

I agree and thanks to those who serve and served their county.

o

Yes! Thank you vets for all you do.

Kevin

o

I also thank all our service men and women of the past and present for their sacrifices and service. They are thr ones who keep the freedom alive.

o

Thanks to all our vets and servicemen and women

o

Thanks to all our vets and servicemen and women

o

Up here in Canada, today is know as Remembrance Day.

Lest We Forget

This post was edited by ottawapepper on Mon, Nov 11, 13 at 16:56

o

Thank you to all who currently serve and those who have. My husband served in the Navy refueling jets in mid-flight during the Korean War. Today was the ceremony at the National Cemetary in Bushnell who he is buried. I wanted to go badly since he died 5 years ago on Nov, 6 but funding was not there for gas and I had testing to do for my surgery next Monday. My friend also lost her son age 24 several years ago and now her youngest son is serving. Thanks to all and my prayer is for God to watch over them and keep them safe.

o

Thank you all for your service. As a Retired Vet myself and lucky enough to still work with our fine Military on a daily basis, I give thanks daily. It is still hard for me to see these young Men and Women doing there job with little thanks except when called upon. THANK YOU to each and every Vet, Past and Present.

Bill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here