Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bill_missy

Newbee Here... With a few rookie questions.

Bill_Missy
11 years ago

Hello,

I have read allot on this site, great info and talking points. First time grower. I have tried my luck from seeds this year with Jalapenos�, Korean pepper (Proper name)? Caribbean habanero, Cow Horn, Bell peppers, Scotch Bonit and a couple others. All in all not to bad. Started all from seeds purchased on line at a reputable place. I tried most in 5 gal pots and some in the Louisiana dirt. Well to a couple questions if you don�t mind. I started these seeds in April this year and the winter is hitting. I think I have lost a couple good looking Ghost pepper plants (Non-producer at all this year) to frost (I just got back from a 5 day vacation) I brought most of my pots inside (I have about 15 pots of various kinds). Is there help to bring them back? What do I do?
Currently they are in the house that is staying at 68 degrees, under a 4 bulb garage/contractor light.
Also, I want to start growing from seed, indoor Ghost pepper plants and am in need of info to set up with lighting, so if anyone knows a good article to start from seed under lamps and make a "House Plant" it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all in advance,
Bill

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner