Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trades on Exchanges

Posted by gardendrivenlife 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 6, 13 at 17:25

If there isn't going to be a grand seed exchange this year( I am very grateful and appreciative of the hard work involved), would those interested in trading,consider posting their trade list on exchanges. I see that it really isn't used much. I am working on mine here in the next couple of days. Thanks.

Gary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trades on Exchanges

Gary, i think Heather's swap will be real soon. Late nov. early dec. And Bonnie's is in jan. sometime if i remember right. John

o

I did post mine on exchanges .... Haven't heard much of anything about it though .

o

I am interested in trading too, but have been waiting for an announcement. I noticed the exchange page doesn't get much traffic, but will go and check it out now.

o

Announcement? Ok spill the beans... I mean spill the Boonies, do you know something that is ready to be announced? Do tell!! Do tell!! We want to know!!! :)

o

I wanted to arrange one but cannot figure out the logistics and I'm from Canada making it more challenging. I wanted to get the seeds back by Christmas but I don't think it's possible. I do have ones to trade though. Check it out. I am looking for pretty much anything new to add to my collection and willing to share anything on this list as long as I have enough. http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/HillSeeker

o

Seed Swap

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/pepper/msg1113045721685.html?5

o

see following thread for details

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/pepper/msg1121431114633.html?1

o

Hillseeker, Heather is from Canada and it worked fine. Its just a couple bucks more postage and you have to fill out a customs form. No big deal. John

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here