Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scents_from_heaven

Scorpion_John - thanks

scents_from_heaven
10 years ago

John, I cooked a sirloin tip roast for Thanksgiving with carrots, onions, garlic, celery, cardamin, tuneric,, thyme, cumin, smoked chipotles and 1/2 teaspoon of your mixed pepper powder. Ted started coughing in his bedroom when the peppers went down in the olive oil. It was a wonderful roast with a trememdous flavor and lots of heat. Ted drank a liter of gingerale. Even the vegetables had a big bite to them. It was one of those dishes where you swallowed before inhaling. It was hot but on so good and the gravy was out of this world. I deglased the pan with burgundy and then made the gravy with flour to make a roux and then added the juice from the roast to bring it to the right consistency. It was smooth as silk and hotter than hades but oh it was good and was worth the burn going down and the warmth that creeped into every crevice of my body. I was a happy girl as was Ted and we wish to thank you for making this wonderful meal happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments (8)

Sponsored