Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Update - Tomato & Pepper Seed Exchange

Posted by hmacdona Zone 3a Calgary (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 16, 13 at 7:19

Good morning everyone,

I posted an update in another forum but failed to post here. My sincere apologies.

As many of you know, I normally host an annual tomato & pepper seed exchange. This fall has been an exceptionally busy year for me at work, which has included extensive travel.

I was playing it by ear on my schedule to see if/when I could host in 2013, but unfortunately it hasn't worked out. Running the swap requires a couple of months of dedicated focus, and so far this year, it just hasn't been possible.

If I am able to run a swap in the new year, I will post another update.

Thanks and have a very Merry Christmas

....Heather

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Update - Tomato & Pepper Seed Exchange

Hey Heather,

Merry Christmas back at you!

After hosting / coordinating 5 amazing swaps no one can blame you for taking a year off.

Try not to work too hard and take some time for yourself and family over the holidays.

Bill

o
RE: Update - Tomato & Pepper Seed Exchange

If you are interested we are still having one. There is a thread called, "Holiday Seed Swap 2013."

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here