Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Early Christmas gift...pepper recipe book...

Posted by greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 23, 13 at 12:01

The woman with whom I work at the Farm during the summer gifted me this very nice recipe book on Friday...! Loaded with recipes for everything from oil infusions, salt rubs, soups, sauces, salsas, and spicy cocktails to eggs, burgers, and pasta dishes. One of my favorite puns....Ghostpacho (chilled vegetable soup...with Ghost pepper, of course). I can't wait to try some of these.

Josh

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Early Christmas gift...pepper recipe book...

That sounds interesting. I can't wait to hear how your dishes turn out. I may have a purchase in my near future.

Tim

o

Cool [ahem] present. Great title. I may have to self-gift.

o

Hey Mr. Yellow Fever,

Bring that woman gifter home to meet your mom... just don't tell your wife!!! ;-)

What Tim said.

If you don't kill your self trying the recipes, post a few of your favorites for us to try.

Have a great xmas Josh,

Bill

o

Thank you, Tim, DM, and Bill! Merry Christmas, Gents!
As long as the price is right, I think this is a great little book to get. What I really like is how specific the recipes are....

Bill, this woman's brother has flat out said "Come on, marry my sister." I dare say, they really like me. Must be my spicy side :-)

Oh, and I'll post some cool recipes!

Josh

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here