Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A public Thank you to...

Posted by Bill_Missy 8b (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 31, 13 at 12:33

Ottawa Pepper (Bill),

Thank you so very much for your kindness and generosity with sending me a gift of seeds. You are a stand up guy Bill and went above and beyond and I greatly appreciate your act of kindness.

Some seeds I have never heard of and can not wait to sow in a couple weeks. If I ever have anything you would like, just ask my friend.

Again, Thank you Bill

Bill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A public Thank you to...

Yes Ottowa pepper should be commendedfor his generosty,he help me with a nice assortment of peppers.
I asked him for some piri-pirri peppers and without hesetation came a package with all kinds.Can find any better guy than him,Bob

o

Bill is actually the guy who got me started in this hobby. I had ordered bhut seeds on ebay. I came here to learn how to care for them. After some reading, I feared I may not actually have bhut seeds. Bill quickly put together a colossal package and shipped it to me. I've been hooked ever since! Thank you for your endless dedication to this hobby and the members of this forum!

Tim

o

THANK YOU Bill!!!
Last year you sent me twilight and white bullet seeds and a whole bunch of others. So now I'm returning the favor and giving out as many seeds back to the hot pepper forum that I can.
-Eric-

o

Thank you Gentlemen, I'm humbled.

Actually, my actions are a purely selfish way to help spread the heat. I like to think those who receive will be those who give forward in the future. Based on your actions so far my evil plan is working ;-))

I was enlisted into the "spread the heat" movement many years ago by a few forum members past and present. I've also been lucky to be on the receiving end of the generosity of newer members.

You are very welcome. Again, thank you for your kind words.

Bill

This post was edited by ottawapepper on Sun, Jan 5, 14 at 20:42

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here