Just decorated my "Christmas Trees"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas to all

• Posted by esox07 4, S. Cent Wisc (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 11, 11 at 16:44

OK, is it true that in order to be allowed to post on this list you have to have some kind of mental abnormality? I simply love it. What is really cool is your plants are big and strong enough to hold the lights. Now, please, please, please, post some pics of those things after dark with the lights on.
Bruce

o

You don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps. =)

And that is an amazingly wood pepper plant you've got there, how old is it?

o

I'll try and get some pictures at night. Both trees are a year and a half old and flower year round now. They get dragged into the garage whenever frost is in the area.

o

Nice Christmas Lights! ;-)

What are these guys? Classic Naga shape.....but not close enough to tell beyond that....

Josh

o

they are Bhut Jolokia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here