Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seed Exchange How To??

Posted by HillSeeker 3B (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 6, 12 at 14:35

Hi,

I'm quite new to the board but have learnt tons of information this last summer from all these terrific pepper growers! My crop wouldn't have been nearly as successful without you all, so thanks!

I am trying to locate a few different seeds and am unfamiliar with how to go about posting or looking through the forum to find someone to exchange with. I've tried the seed exchange and Canadian exchange forum but I'm only specifically looking for spicy varieties of peppers. Can anyone help out?

I have the following seeds for trade. All my peppers were subjected to open pollination this year. I've tested sprouting the seeds and have young healthy seedlings growing from them already. All plants were disease and bug free, grown in an organic setting.

Seeds I can Trade:
*Bhut Jolakia
*Bhut Jolakia - Chocolate
*Habanero
*Habanero - Chocolate

Looking For:
Red Savana Habanero
Any other unfamiliar coloured habanero variety
Peppers with high heat levels like Bhut but that will grow in a Canadian greenhouse.

Thanks!
Carmen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seed Exchange How To??

You have mail...

o

I wonder if you grow enough hot pepper will it keep the snow off the roof?

[And you may read that however you wish...]

o

Sending an email.

o

email me. I have all kinds of superhots i can send you. John

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here