Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scorpion_john

Trades?

scorpion_john
9 years ago

I know everyones waiting to see what Johnny Claus sends them...Anyone interested in seeds let me know.

Pam , Shelia, Katie yours were mailed.
Bill, Sandy and Erica i will get your packaged up this weekend

Comments (22)

• brian6464
    9 years ago

John, I'd be interested in a couple varieties. I also have a trade list (much smaller than yours) and only a few that you might be interested in.

I do have plenty of Yellow Bhut which I think you wanted.

LMK if you see anything else and if you are willing to send a couple varieties once I look in more detail. Thanks.

• scorpion_john
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Brian - email me a list of what you're interested in

• scorpion_john
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Dennis - email me your address, i can't find it. I packaged up everything on your want list.

Josh, Ottawa, Bruce, Mark, Kevin , Tom, Chlieman, TNKS, and all you other guys that don't have trade lists just let me know what you want.

• kchd
    9 years ago

Can't wait! Typhoid Tegan said she thought they might come today, but this podunk P.O. always takes an extra day to deliver. Lucky for me, because that hookerbot has already dared me to eat a pepper with a preemptive strike. Looks like I've got a 24-hr respite.

• esox07 (4b) Wisconsin
    9 years ago

Scorp. Thanks a bunch for the offer. I already have many more varieties than I can possibly grow, plus I am in the 2014 swap. But, I will check your list just in case I find something that I really am interested in.
    Nice of you to do this.
    Bruce

• esox07 (4b) Wisconsin
    9 years ago

John, I might have a few Butch T's left. I will send them to you. Have you moved lately?
    By the way, for some reason, my email was putting all the notice's of your postings in my spam folder. Just you, no one else. I have no reason why and I tried everything to get it to stop but couldn't figure it out. Then all of a sudden, it stopped doing it. Go figure.
    Bruce

• seysonn
    9 years ago

After Johnny being bombarded wot 5k seed pack of over 400 varieties, I just can't help to wonder :

How many seeds does a man ( or woman) need to grow ?!
    LOL

Seysonn

• jtight
    9 years ago

One can never have too much:
    Quality Scotch
    Cigars
    Pepper Seed Varieties

Johnny

• scorpion_john
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Katie, you being new to peppers, will want to try a very small peice of the Reapers. don't try to impress her..

Bruce, yea same address, but you don't have to worry about it. i have some Butch T's . I just like to grow from different sources and compare.. i remember one of you guys got them from Butch himself, i can't remember if that was you or Bill?

• esox07 (4b) Wisconsin
    9 years ago

Must have been Bill. I can still send if you like though.
    Bruce

• kchd
    9 years ago

Not to worry, John. Being a woman, I've never been one of those "hey y'all, watch this $h!t" types. But I will try a tiny bite out of morbid curiosity if nothing else.

Johnny, you're right about the good scotch and seeds. I'll pass on the cigars.

• scorpion_john
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Sandy, Bill and Erica your seed were mailed yesterday

• ronnyb123
    9 years ago

John,

Sent you an email.

Thanks
    Ron

• scorpion_john
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Ronny, i got it. i have everything you want. pick about 15 more, i like to send 20-30 postage is the same either way..

• ronnyb123
    9 years ago

Ok John, I will pick some more then.

Thanks.

• thepodpiper
    9 years ago

Hey john, I would be interested in another trade this year but not until after the first of the year. is your trade list a full list or are you holding out on some of the double top secret ones? Haha. I will update my list by the first of the year.

• scorpion_john
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Piper,

i have others, not exactly sure what, i'd have to check. The ones listed are in large quanities and i was happy with them. Others might not be listed because of low quanities or quality issues. I haves tons of stuff that was questionable, or possibally crossed with something. I have some pretty cool crosses i grow, but i don't really talk about them or send them out unless someones interested in stuff like that.

• ronnyb123
    9 years ago

John,

I sent your seeds out today. They should be there Wed/Thurs, depending on the holiday rush.

Ron

• lexxluthor
    9 years ago

SJ```` I have a few on your list if you are interested?

• scorpion_john
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Joe, send me a list of what you want, and what you have to pick from

• sunrisemadness
    8 years ago

Hey Johnny Claus

What a great idea and impressive list. Coming around again this year? If so, not picky but like unusual hot to very hot peppers, not ultra hot. Ho, Ho, Ho, PM for my address.

Merry Christmas to all

• kchd
    8 years ago
    Sunrisemadness, you may want to join in on the current holiday pepper swap.

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/2015-holiday-seed-swap-dsvw-vd~3490246
Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus