Return to the Hot Pepper Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hot Sauce Again...

Posted by kclost none (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 14, 13 at 21:31

2nd batch from the summer harvest. Again, a combination of ghost and red jalape�os. Quite a bit hotter than the last batch.. Not for the faint of heart...

Let me know... Will trade for seeds or other sauce...

Merry Christmas!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hot Sauce Again...

I'd be quite interested in purchasing a bottle or two from you. If that's possible please email me via gardenweb.

o

Looks awesome. I would also be intrested in purchasing a bottle if possible.
Thanks

o

I got any seeds you are interested in that you didn't get last time?

Or are you interested in trading for a bottle from the first batch?

;-D

I've come to the big pepper grind-up. I'll make a couple batches of just the ground peps then use them in various ways. I will keep the St. Peters separate and see what they taste like with your sauce recipe (or similar). I want the floral note preserved and I suspect that the carrot might set it off nicely. We'll see.

o

I will contact all of you. All I want is to pay for the bottle and postage.

DMF, I am good but would like more of the Fatallii Reds if you have more.. Or any other interesting surprise. :-)

This post was edited by kclost on Sun, Dec 15, 13 at 22:13

o

Already chopped up. Just wait until next year - you'll have more than you know what to do with.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Pepper Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here