Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flipback23

Seed swap package MIA anyone willing to part with any.

flipback23
9 years ago

Hi All,
According to USPS my package of seeds was delivered last week but I never got them. Anyone willing to spare a few seeds from their packages. I will gladly pay for postage and offer up a little extra dough if need be. Looking for pretty much anything from sweet to super hot. If not all good will just have to wait until the next one.
Thanks in advance
Rey....

Comments (15)

• peppers_galore
    9 years ago

You have mail.

• cottonwood468
    9 years ago

I can send some, if I can get your address from peppers_galore.
    OK?? Yahoo doesn't work with my email. I want your New Year to be Happy. Mary

This post was edited by cottonwood468 on Tue, Dec 30, 14 at 23:07

• flipback23
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Mary,
    No prob I sent him my info just let me know how much to send ya.
    Thanks!!!!!
    Rey

• pepperdave
    9 years ago

Its nice how members take care of each other.Ive had problems myself with peppers and the UPS and peppers. Could be the smell , I wonder if they have pepper sniffing dogs or would that be animal cruelty just training them.

• Mecdave Zone 8/HZ 9
    9 years ago

"Could be the smell , I wonder if they have pepper sniffing dogs or would that be animal cruelty just training them."

I once sent some of my venison jerky into the Green Zone during the Iraq war. While I labeled them Medical Supplies with a Red Cross (just inside the box), I was worried the whole time that some bomb sniffing dog would shred the package during inspection. Fortunately my worries were unfounded and the jerky was enjoyed by many - soldiers. :-)

• cottonwood468
    9 years ago

.Rey, don't worry about it. Unlikely to go out today, but Friday. Yes, thanks Peppers_Galore, for forwarding the address.
    Bomb sniffing dogs at that level are trained to alert on new smells and they've all smelled jerky before!

Mary

This post was edited by cottonwood468 on Wed, Dec 31, 14 at 10:03

• flipback23
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you both I do appreciate the offer to spare some of your stock. Im sure what ever you spare will be more than enough to add to my small collection since this is only going to be my second year at my pepper addiction lol.
    Have a happy new years you guys and a big thanks again.
    Rey

• scorpion_john
    9 years ago

Rey

Check out my trade list to see what you would like, and email me a list of what you want with your address.

I have had very few problems with the mail, concidering all the stuff i send, a couple things appeared lost and showed up later, only had 1 thing that never showed up.

• dm_kelly
    9 years ago

I have extras I can share as well. What kind of peppers are you looking for?

Dawn

• ryang23
    9 years ago

Rey, same here. Check out my page and let me know if you need anything. It's 90% up to date

• SoCarRob (Zone 7)
    9 years ago

I have more than I can grow from the seed swap. What are you looking to grow? I have from 0 heat all the way to Butch T. Send me an email with what you are looking for.

• sandysgardens
    9 years ago

Rey,

Let me know as well if you would like or still need any seed. I have many sweet, spicy, mild and hot varieties; as well as a few super hot varieties I can send.

Sandy

• ozzy2001
    9 years ago

Yea I have quite a few duplicates I can let go. Maybe post what you're looking for and I can send some if I have them.

• flipback23
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you all for the offers, I don't wanna be greedy so I'm sure whatever I receive from Mary and Jeremy will be more than enough to keep me busy. I truly appreciate all the offers and kindness of everyone here.
    Thank you all again...
    Rey......

• sdambr
    9 years ago

If there is something you really want but don't have yet, let me know I can't plant all I received, I may have what you are looking for.

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert