Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
independencefarm

Any Organic gardener or lawn care experts needing Space?

independencefarm
17 years ago

I have three acres of land I'm not using. I wonder if there are any organic gardeners or food growers who might want land on which to garden? It's in rural north central mississippi.

There are lots of options for me, but I thought it would be great for someone who might not have the money to buy their own land and house, but who has organic gardening and/or landscaping skills.

I'm willing to let someone live here for free if they can do something with the land that would require less work for me. Right now, it is almost all lawn that has to be mowed. I don't mind mowing, and don't want a riding mower, but I do mind the weeds, the patches of poison ivy, and the thorny stuff along the perimeter, as well as all the leaves there are to rake.

I live in the house and could rent out a room but if someone wants more privacy, they could convert one of the garages or the workshop into a studio-type apt., and just use the house bathrooms. I have a convection oven and a small frig. that could be used as well.

Alternatively, someone who wants the whole place could rent out the whole house and land, and I'd move into the city to be closer to work and my parents who need my help almost daily.

NON-smokers only. Please contact me if interested. I would be looking, of course, for someone who has proven skills or references if they're looking for the exchange situation.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?