Return to the Permaculture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any Australians hanging out here?

Posted by amanda_wa 9 (My Page) on
Sun, May 15, 11 at 3:23

I'm building a new vege garden after nearly five years without one. Second stop, after the hardware store for sleepers etc, is Gardenweb... The old Australian Cornucopia forum looks to have died and I'm lost. Are you all here or can anyone direct me?

Thanks
Amanda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any Australians hanging out here?

• Posted by feijoas Temperate New Zealan (My Page) on
    Sun, May 15, 11 at 8:05

Hi Amanda. The PRI forums in Oz are pretty busy. permies in the States is really active.

o
RE: Any Australians hanging out here?

g'day manda,

i visit sometimes, this used to be a fairly active group but of later years has dropped away some wrong influences came in this does not encourage new players. pri in australia is farely active need care to tread there though, it is going away from the grass roots level of influence more into a religion of sorts.

the permacutlure group in the US come across friendly enough they have a steady imput of threads no political alignment or religious type following encouraged.

i put my thoughts into an essay which was written so long ago i can't remember when, so issues been around for along time. many i used to know othes now not in any permaculture discussion groups. the news group just stopped functioning.

len

Here is a link that might be useful: lens garden page

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Permaculture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here