Return to the Permaculture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shine a Light!

Posted by gwtamara (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 26, 09 at 20:02

Do you have a story about a small business you find inspiring? Here's your chance to nominate it for an opportunity to win $100,000 in grant and marketing support! Even if you don't have a story to share, you can still participate by viewing, endorsing and voting on other nominated stories. Plus, if you nominate one of the finalists, you can win a $3000 gift card. Join us in celebrating small business! Get started here.
What are the prizes?
The businesses featured in the three (3) Finalists will each receive a $10,000 grant.
The business featured in one (1) Winner, chosen from among the three (3) Finalists, will receive $50,000 grant and $50,000 worth of marketing support.
The submitters of the three (3) Finalists will each receive an American Express Gift Card valued at $3,000.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly by clicking on my profile.
Tamara Amey
GardenWeb Community Manager

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shine a Light!

Tamara LOve, I find Salud Del SOl simple but inspiring. I know this is the Bomb! NO more to prove! Gracias, thank yuo, danka shane, Merci

AMateur Biologist, ALberto C Romero

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Permaculture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here