Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeremiahc_gw

Help - Something is eating my plants

Jeremiahc
9 years ago

Whatever this pest is, it's gotten to more plants than last year. We moved in last year and noticed the Lilac bush looked a little sickly. It was a hot year so I just assumed it was related to that, but this year I'm noticing similar problems on my other plants.

Please help, it is so discouraging!

After doing some digging online, I thought maybe the problem is aphids, but I have searched high and low and haven't seen a single one.

I thought maybe herbicide overspray, but its affecting new growth and I know they haven't sprayed near us for months.

The attached picture is of the lilac that has it the worst. New growth on shoots are not healthy either. I have more pictures but am not sure how to upload more than one. Its affecting my peonies, my hydrangea, korean lilacs, and burning bush. I know I have Gall wasp on my young Oak tree that suffers every year. So I'm assuming that is it's only problem. My veggies seem to be ok at this point.

I have tried and tried searching this site and the web, I haven't been able to find anything that I think fits.

Comment (1)