Return to the Garden Clinic Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rose leaf curl?

Posted by hummersteve 6 (My Page) on
Wed, May 7, 14 at 15:53

I seem to have a problem going on with my rose. What to Do?

photo IMG_1694800x533_zps24b7773b.jpg

photo IMG_1695800x533_zps707121fb.jpg

photo IMG_1696800x533_zps62494542.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rose leaf curl?

i am surprised the rose forum is not active ...

any chance the lawn was recently sprayed???

if so.. you herbicide drift ... talk with your lawn guy ...

is rose leaf curl a disease.. or descriptive??? .. i grew roses for 10 years.. and dont recall it as a disease ...

there is nothing to do.. but see if it outgrows it ...

it could also be cold damage ... any hard frost or freeze since it leafed out.. could have been days ago ... with the same alternative...

it is stressed... i am of the opinion.. that feeding it will not solve anything

ken

o
RE: Rose leaf curl?

I am having the same problem with my rose bushes. The leaves got all crinkly and bubbly in appearance. The buds seemed to have been eaten or just fell off. cannot find anything on the web about it. I sprayed with bioneem oil and used a bayer rose granual rose feed / insecticide and they seem to be doing better on the new growth. Fingers crossed. They better start looking nicer or they're coming out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Clinic Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here