Return to the Garden Clinic Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
yellow leaves squash started from seed

Posted by birdy72 7 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 18, 10 at 13:22

I started yellow squash from seed. I planted most gave away even more leftovers have yellow leaves. What's most likely cause? over watered, root bound, disease, or lack nitrogen, fertlized couple of times with fish emulsifier. New to forum I"ll try to keep the questions under 100 per day LOL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: yellow leaves squash started from seed

Hi, birdy! All of the things you've mentioned could be the cause of your yellowing leaves. We just don't have enough information from you to be able to 'guess' which might be the most likely.

o
RE: yellow leaves squash started from seed

I agree that all of these have an equal chance as the most likley cause based on the info provided.

Dan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Clinic Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here