Return to the Garden Clinic Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shake-Away Cat Repellent Urine??? change PH of soil?

Posted by chueh 7b GA (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 25, 11 at 20:57

I have seen at least 3 different cats around my yard. Everyday single day, I find some spots of pine straw mulch were messed with poops. I have tried to deter the cats by looking at some helpful tips and tricks. However, I don't think anyone of them would work in my yard. Finally i found Shake-Away Cat repellent online which consists of different urine powder.

can someone please tell me whether or not by using urine powder would change my soil PH?

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shake-Away Cat Repellent Urine??? change PH of soil?

If you did use enough of that to have any affect on your soils pH you would find it very expensive. In the suggested quantity you will not be using enough to have any affect.

o
RE: Shake-Away Cat Repellent Urine??? change PH of soil?

good to know that. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Clinic Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here