Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20051527

Chili Plant - Bulls Eye markings on Leaves

User
9 years ago

Hi All,

I'm a long term reader here and finally registered to inquire about the following. I live in San Diego, have chili plants, citrus, figs and an herb garden. Plants are watered every other day in the AM for about 10 minutes and the soil is covered in mulch. During the 80+ degree days where plants look tired, i do a nightly watering at sunset. Plants are all very happy. I fertilize vegetables monthly and citrus from Spring - October every other month.

I recently trashed a habenero plant due to an infestation that i could not get rid. Only this plant was plagued with aphids, mites, white flies and probably scales. The plant was getting sticky and starting to spread to my other plants so thought i'd address the problem since the neem oil, water + dr boners + vegetable and/or water + chili powder + garlic + onion solutions were not fighting the buggers. Daily hose downs etc weren't cutting it either, they kept coming back.

That said, i feel everything is mostly under control with an abundance of flowers and fruit/vegetables minus the enclosed photo. What is this? And how do i treat it?

Thanks in advance.
Brian

Comments (3)