Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brooke71

Sprayed baking soda and water and now look!

brooke71
9 years ago

Hi,
I am freaking out because yesterday my cucs were nice and green and now look! I have some more mature plants and the mites or PM have taken them by storm (still not 100% sure) so mixed some baking soda and water (1 tablespoon per gal) and sprayed yesterday and today it looks like they may be doomed! My mature plants seem OK but they were really bad already!
I was trying to be preventative because we had a heat wave go through and this last week it has been very nice but heat wave coming again next week.
Any suggestions? I can post pics from my mature plants as well but I really think they are just about gone...god bless them! I agree with the others person below sorry didn't look at your name, when she talked about the damage that can be done in just a really short period of time.
Anyway I can get a better pic if you wish, I also have a great microscope that allows me to take pics so if you need to see something specific to help me diagnose I can do it.

Thanks so much in advance for the help! Better hurry though before I do something drastic! Not sure what that is but hurry anyway! LOL.

Comments (2)