Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
melina21_gw

Tiny Orange worms are on ALL of my flowering veggie's!

Melina21
11 years ago

Hey,

I've had trouble with these tiny orange worms or worm-like pests! They started with my cucumber plants, they're all in the flowering cuc's, and now I'm seeing them in all of my other flowers - from beans to my pepper plants! what in the world are they? I have searched online with no luck. The only thing they may be are orange thrips? but they are soo tiny. You can see them in the flowers, but you can't see any legs, and they squirm around as they move and wiggle like worms do. but I was wondering if they were thrips because I've had a few on my arm and they bite and are tiny and hard to see. So has anyone had any experience with these?

Will 7dust get rid of them? I walked to my garden this morning to find two of my bell pepper plants dead, cut clean right at ground level. also, saw these little orange things in all flowers, I've also killed a dozen or so tiny green worms that were eating my broccoli leaves... they were hiding on the underside of the leaves. So with all that info, does anyone know what I'm dealing with and how to remove the pests?? Thanks!

Comments (10)