Return to the Garden Clinic Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help ! Sick pachypodiumÖ

Posted by zigonord France (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 19, 09 at 4:33

Hi,

Iíve had a pachypodium lamerei for more than 10 years, now itís about 75 cm high and for the past 2 years, the leaves have progressively shown signs of some disease: deformed leaves turning black or yellow and eventually falling off the plant; this is a 3-trunk plant, 2 of them being affected, the third one remaining healthy, as far as I can see (for pictures, see http://cid-f906c20409ee91bc.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Pachypodium). Iíve changed the soil, I watered less, I watered more, Iíve cut out all leaves, Iíve tried large spectrum insecticide and antifungal products, nothing works, the disease is progressing slowly.

But I like my plant!

Who has any idea?

Thanks

z.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help ! Sick pachypodiumÖ

Attached is the URL

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to photos of sick pachypodium

o
RE: Help ! Sick pachypodiumÔŅĹ

Please help - your photos look just like my pachy. All the new leaves are black tipped and twisted. Mine is 3 yrs. and I love it. What did you do for it?
Thank - you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Clinic Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here