Return to the Garden Clinic Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
where is chilliwin

Posted by rhizo_1 7a AL (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 28, 13 at 17:34

I've been on the lookout for our friend from Denmark, Caelian. Has anyone seen him? Am wondering how the gardening has been going.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: where is chilliwin

Moving down......

o

He's a she, rhizo. That's funny because I originally thought YOU were a HE.

Like you said, she lives in Denmark. But she's totally into hot peppers. So I imagine the weather there has had an effect on her frequency of posts.

If I see her in the hot pepper forum, I'll let her know you're looking for her.

Kevin

o

That IS funny....ironic.

o

Hi Rhizo,

I was not here sometimes, just only today I found your post when I tried to find some of my old posts. Thank you for remember me :-) I had a very successful season I enjoyed my chilies and tomatoes. I do not believe home grown tomatoes are so delicious. I was not able to eat all of them, it was a lot.

Kevin, just I found the reason Linda thought I'm "she".
I am "he" Rhizo is right.

I am really glad to see this thread.

Caelian

o

Glad to see you again, Caelian! I remember thinking that you were so observant, and always posting pictures of the many insecfs found in your garden...most of which turned out to be beneficial.

I hope that you will return again this coming year. Congratulations on your successful harvest!

o

Edited to remove duplicate.

This post was edited by rhizo_1 on Tue, Nov 26, 13 at 10:33

o

Rhizo_1, thank you. You are very helpful in the forum.

Caelian

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Clinic Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here