Return to the Garden Clinic Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tangelone citrus tree curled leaves

Posted by ThoFue 9 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 22, 12 at 14:48

Hi all

can you please look at the linked pictures and tell me what my still young Tangelone Tree has?

What I saw and did:
A few days ago I started seeing some little single eggs sticking on ONLY new leaves. With some help we figured out that it's kind of a caterpillar egg. I sprayed the tree with BT (one time so far) and it looks like it's under control.

I see some spider webs but can't see mites (i also looked at the underside of the leaves but didn't see anything). One time I have seen a spider crawling around as big as my small fingernail.

I can also see some ants crawling on the leaves but just a few.

New leaves look good but just today I saw them starting to curl too.

Thanks for your help!!!

Here the link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/109704246639726989489/TangeloneTree?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJ7aza3Xl-2RjAE&feat=directlink

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tangelone citrus tree curled leaves

Here's your link in a clickable form.

Here is a link that might be useful: 2 images

o

Thanks!

I saw the URL Link box right after your response.
I know better next time.

Hope that anybody can help me or should I put my problem in the 'citrus tree' area?

o

No hints from anybody??

o

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Clinic Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here