Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: no id plummie cuttings

Posted by wanna_run_faster 10 SoFLA /9 orl (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 28, 07 at 22:38

I have many NO ID plummie cuttings, some have bloomed and I know the colors, others have not. Given the cold temps in most of the country, we can arrange future trades if you're interested and I can start rooting them for you.

I am interested in Zone 10 things only please - especially heliconias & gingers I don't have, all bromeliads, or make offer.

Thanks, and Happy New Year.
WRF

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: no id plummie cuttings

are you interested in Brugmasia?

o

You have many beautiful tropicals! It looks like you are having lots of fun with them. Since you have such nice brugs, have you tried daturas? They are not as large as brugs, and flowers do not hang down. I have seeds to one that is double flowered, purple on the outside and white on the inside. Don't know if you like to try things from seeds, but if you are interested, I'll see how my seed store is on this. I'd recommend this datura if you like brugs, and are looking for zone 10 plants.

o

I know this was posted a bit ago, but I have a heliconia, no name. I can supply a photo if interested.Or maybe some other trade of green. I am also in south FL, Ft Lauderdale.

girlsaylor

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here