Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jandey1

Happy New Year!!

jandey1
11 years ago

To all my wonderful friends here on GW, I wish you and your families a healthy and joyful 2013, filled with more friends and flowers!

I've started a new job and won't be around as much as I'd like, but I'm always thinking about you and, of course, my plumies. Maybe I'll get lucky and have enough blooms that I can take a few into my new office and enjoy the occasional whiff at work, lol!

Those of you who have my phone number can always text me ;) I also joined FB under my first name and user name, but I'll check in on everyone here first.

Good luck, everyone, and have a wonderful New Year!

Jennifer

Comments (4)

• pcput
    11 years ago

I dido what Jen said. Hope every one had a safe and happy new year. Peg

• ProudMamaSD
    11 years ago

Great luck with the new job, Jen!! New year, new job, more funds for plumeria. ;o)

Happy 2013 to you!!

Wendy

• Robert (zone 7a, Oklahoma)
    11 years ago

Happy New Years!
    Congrats on your new job!
    It's currently 23 outside and I feel like it's a frozen wasteland however I've got one plumie inside under lights with an inflo that I'm impatiently waiting to bloom. ;)

-Robert

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

Happy New Year Jen!!!

Congratulations on your new job..

I will keep in touch with you via this forum and texting...

The FB hasn't formed on my computer yet.. LOL... i just don't seem to have the time or some of the energy that others have. I think that i would have to do more shopping if i was on that forum!! ;-)

Please know that i am thinking of you and your family, and im hoping this new transition will be easy on you...

Im here if you need me...

Take care,

xoxox

Laura