Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What on-line plumeria nurseries have you liked working with?

Posted by arctictropical Z4 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 10, 10 at 19:28

If this is not out-of-line, it would be nice to hear from you plumeria growers about at least one on-line nursery you have been extremely happy ordering from. I'm not sure it would be wise to mention any negative examples, but it would be nice to hear about the ones you have really liked working with! Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What on-line plumeria nurseries have you liked working with?

Hi, I made all my purchases last fall from several sources, and the healthiest rootings came from Maui Plumeria Gardens, Florida Colors, 1-stop aloha(ebay) and bloomingplumerias(ebay). So, I haven't been able to verify I actually got the particular variety but I'm confident that I did.

o

I agree with the first three by faithnhope (have not dealt with the fourth). I would include Aloha in Oceanside Ca and Jungle Jacks in Vista Ca. Bill

o

Thanks for your input! I haven't tried Maui Plumeria Gardens yet, but I have been quite satisfied with Florida Colors. So far, they have been the best one I have ordered from. I've ordered cuttings and plants from three different on-line companies.

o

I feel Maui Plumeria Gardens is one of the best. Jennifer often sends an extra cutting and the rooted plants are excellent. I have bought dozens from her and have been more than satisfied with all my purchases. Also, Jungle Jacks has there own collection of Thai varieties from their plantations in Thailand. check out junglejacksplumerias.com and mauiplumeriagardens.com
Bill

o

The only nursury Ive ordered from online is jungle jack's and I have nothing bad to say about them at all. My plumiera stil hasnt flowered yet, but it is very healthy and thats all that counts! They have lots of nice plumerias and will give you the plumeria you ordered.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here