Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loveplants22

Blooming In January Under Lights

Good Evening Everyone!!

I just wanted to share a picture of a NOID Yellow that is blooming under my T-5l lights. It is snowing outside and we have wind gust up to 30 mph! brr!!,

This beauty reminds me of Lemon Chiffon Pie.. Mmmm! It does have a wonderful floral fragrance. I can only imagine what it will look like in the heat of the summer and the fragrance....

Stay safe and warm!!!

Laura

Comments (12)

• chuy415
    10 years ago

So so pretty Laura. Great picture.

Chuy

• rox146
    10 years ago

looks like a bridal bouquet! roxanne

• Andrew Scott
    10 years ago

Gorgeous Laura! Was this a seedling of yours? I am getting anxious with my seedlings. I still have the Kimo seedling I sent one of to you. It is pretty tall now and still now inflo. I want to say it is at least 3 years old now, plus I have at least 2 or 3 more. I decided to not bring in 2 of them I had growing outside this summer. I just simply don't have the space anymore.

Congrats again on your no id! It truly is beautiful! We really are not getting a lot of snow right now but it is 4 degrees outside! I'm so glad I didn't decide to plant my palm outdoors just yet! This has been a brutal winter so far! We broke record low temps when we had that cold arctic blast a few weeks ago! Thankfully the warning for the windchills will end at 11:00am tomorrow morning! I just hope they cancel schools so the poor kids that have to walk don't end up getting sick or frost bite!

Andrew

• mimalf
    10 years ago

Heavenly beauty! Laura, you need to name her. She's absolutely stunning! As Roxanne said, she looks like a bridal bouquet.

Mima

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Thank you Chuy!! It is a nice treat to have blooms this winter. I'm thankful to have some color and scent with this lovely inflo.

Hi Rox! It does have the beautiful lines and grace of a bridal bouquet! I can see that.. She is elegant and simple at the same time. I do love this one!

Hi Andrew!! This was given to me as a cutting and was a NOID but just called "Butter". She is turning out to be a beautiful bloom. Her colors deepen and change in the heat, so it will be fun to see the different looks. Always pleasing. I just love these trees....

Hi Mima! Do I see you on the FB plumeria ? I wondered if that was you...?

Always fun to hear from you... Thank you!! Love to hear from you if you are on FB....

We still have snow on the ground from the last storm. It's 14 degrees here and it brutally cold. To cold for me!! Andrew.. Here are the palms in the snow!!! I think I see them shaking. Lol!

Have a great day!!!

Laura

• rox146
    10 years ago

BBBBRRRRRRYYYYY COOOOLD Laura..

• mimalf
    10 years ago

Wow, they don't seem to care about the snow around them. Love the setting!

Laura, it's me on FB, in almost all Plumie-related groups. Different things to learn from everybody. I'm there in Plumeria Addicts, Growers, Sales (I guess that's the name of that group), and I guess one more. Are you there too? :)

Mima

• powderpuff
    10 years ago

I love Butter Laura, it is just beautiful. I saw it on FB, and commented but it's nice to see it again here. I forget about this forum with all the really active ones on facebook.

Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Mima!!

I'll check you out!!

Mahalo, Powderpuff!!

Stay warm!!!

Laura

• mimalf
    10 years ago

Hey Laura! Yeah, maybe we'll bump into each other on FB. ;)

Mima

• silvermeddle
    10 years ago

Super flower, I want one :)

Jimmy

Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you Jimmy!

Mima, I'll be looking... ;-)

Have a great day !!

Laura