Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My account has been compromised

Posted by erika79 Zone 9 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 20, 12 at 16:18

Hello Everyone I had to open another email account on yahoo because the one I had has been compromised so please dont open eny emails from me. Laura I sent you an e-mail last night about the Garden Show but just to be safe don't open it I'll try and send you another e-mail from my new account. Sincerely Erika 79

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My account has been compromised

Hi Erika!!

So nice to hear from you!!

I did open your email... YIKES!!! I hope that everything will be alright! How did you know that your account had a problem? Just in case something happens to mine.

I deleted your email, so just send your new email when you have it set up!!! So nice to hear ffrom you.. Bill had mentioned about the show and i will say that i will take a look at my schedule and see about heading out for a few days!! That would be so much fun to see you all again. Sorry to hear about your Hawaiian Flag.

Please contact me when you get your account back in order!!

I have been thinking about you and Jen, Diane and Bill....

Would be wonderful to see you all again!!

Take care,

Laura

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here