Return to the Plumeria Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
theplumeriaworld

Posted by moonie_57 8 NC (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 9, 13 at 19:41

Has anyone checked out JL's new store? Or, it's new to me, anyway. I've had some time over the last couple of days to play online and discovered it yesterday. I noticed that a few of the varieties that I have are not listed in his store.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: theplumeriaworld

Apparently not everything he has is listed on the website. It's a great site and it's nice to have a firm price on his stuff instead of having to bid on ebay, which can really run the prices up.

o

I too just looked last night and I fell in love with Hawaiian Fire!! Not sure I how can justify spending $300 on a cutting when I can't root to save my life! :(

Maybe when I win the lotto but until then I will admire it from a far.

o

Hawaiian Fire is a beauty, for sure! Love the veining. I would never spend that kind of money on a cutting, though. Ever! LOL

I thought maybe the price of Metallica would come down this year. Maybe next.

o

Del - there are a few on the site that I had bid on and lost, so yeppers, it's nice to be able to simply order.

o

Mona I love the veins too! Yeah I think Mettalica is the same price as last year. Which other ones do you want?

o

I ordered two cuttings from them last week, however they aren't being shipped out until the 18th. I'll let you know how they look when I get them.

o

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 11:15

He only accepts PayPal, boo..I Dont like PayPal.

Mike

o

I think he does that to help in case there is a conflict with the buyer.

o

Could we have the web address? Clara

o

http://theplumeriaworld.com/index.html

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumeria Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here